Pussy buckaroo!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Globalti

Legendary Member
What's the most you've been able to pile on before sleeping pussy got fed up?

Last night my son and I managed 3 remotes, 2 slippers, a CD case, a cushion and a Lightning McQueen toy before Toastie shook them off and made a dash for the back of the sofa.

Tetedelacourse

Rigid, you have a very tolerant wife.

red_tom

http://www.stuffonmycat.com/

20050907-LOKI.jpg

ChrisKH

Guru
There's some brill Cat pictures on there! Brings back memories of when my cat went exploring in the loft and didn't come back down for two days (only when dragged) covered in insulating material, and bits of cardboard packaging.

PrettyboyTim

Our cat Loki decided to climb into the carboard box my son and I were tidying away the brio wooden train set in to. He sat there as we piled it in until literally just his head was poking out from a box full of wooden track sections.

Then he decided enough was enough and scarpered. It's his own fault - I tried to get him to get out of the box first, but he didn't want to budge.

The cat from France likes to sing and dance, but my cat likes to hide in boxes.

ChrisKH

Guru
Classic website Fnaar. There's a section in there called 'We hate Kitlers" full of posts saying the website is sick and denigrates the suffering of the jews, etc.

Personally I thought it rather novel. Some cats will look like Hitler.

longers

Legendary Member
I've got the stuff on my cat.com book and it is the best way of cheering me up in an instant. I'm smiling just thinking about it :biggrin:.

Top Bottom