Put a date in your diary........

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rezillo

TwoSheds
The winter days in Suffolk just fly by but I can hardly wait for February 11th. What will Potato Claus be bringing in his sack?

stonham barns.jpg

Jenkins

Legendary Member
Thanks for posting the pic, I'll pass the date on to my Mum & Stepdad - they go to that every year!

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
If only it were.

It's even more exciting in the village itself where the local pub is now, wait for it, a mexican pottery shop. If ever I have a mexican pottery shortage, the solution is close at hand.

You're really lucky, my nearest pottery is one called Whichford pottery, it flogs stuff to London weekender types at about £500 for a small flowerpot, their Mexican range would be pitiful at best.

TVC

I have been to Stonham barns on my way to Aldeburgh, it's surprisingly more disappointing than you think it's going to be.

I bought a "grow your own veg" magazine the other day, and was reading it at work today. ( It wasn't exactly a busy day today!) and my attention was drawn to places holding potato open days, which made me wonder what exciting treats those days entail........

OP
OP
Rezillo

Rezillo

TwoSheds
I bought a "grow your own veg" magazine the other day, and was reading it at work today. ( It wasn't exactly a busy day today!) and my attention was drawn to places holding potato open days, which made me wonder what exciting treats those days entail........

Well, if February 11th is a really slow day and I can tear myself away from watching some paint dry or worming the cat, I'll let you know.

Top Bottom