Question about Complan

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

laserbeam

When I weighed myself last week I was about 5 lbs lighter.I waited a few days to see if it would go back to normal which it did not do so I asked the pharmacist in Boots about what was the best thing to take and he suggested Complan so I got some and have taken two sachets a day for five days and my weight has gone up to almost normal.My question is if I now stop taking Complan will my weight go back down again.I have always done a 45 minute run most mornings but not for the last ten days as I was worried I would lose even more weight.Any advice appreciated.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Are you eating properly, you really shouldn't need complan. It's full of sugar. 5lbs is nothing - you can easily lose that if you aren't hydrated.

T4tomo

Legendary Member
Are you eating properly, you really shouldn't need complan. It's full of sugar. 5lbs is nothing - you can easily lose that if you aren't hydrated.
Wish I effing could^_^ lockdown 2 seems to have settled me in 5lb higher than I was pre Christmas

vickster

Legendary Member
Eat better quality and more proper food, protein not carbs

However, of course, if you have a health issue or are concerned, see a Dr, unexplained significant weight loss (eg if you’re already very light for your build) should be investigated).
if you weigh 100kg, losing 2 is probably no bad thing on the other hand :okay:

PaulSB

Legendary Member
A pharmacist recommended Complan to help you gain weight?

Pull the other.

HMS_Dave

Grand Old Lady
Unless your advised to by a health professional you don't need to be weighing yourself so regularly, surely? Either way, id rather eat a pork pie than a cup of sugar... But that's just me.

vickster

Legendary Member
Unless your advised to by a health professional you don't need to be weighing yourself so regularly, surely? Either way, id rather eat a pork pie than a cup of sugar... But that's just me.
As a non-meat eater, cake or chocolate for me if I happened to need to calorie load (which I certainly don’t :laugh:)

PaulSB

Legendary Member

I don't see why not. I weigh myself every Wednesday morning. It's a habit I got in to when I belonged to a small Facebook weight loss group. That was just a bunch of friends who wanted to lose weight and support each other. Part of it was to report one's weight every Wednesday.

Colin Grigson

Bass guitarist - Bad News
I don't see why not. I weigh myself every Wednesday morning. It's a habit I got in to when I belonged to a small Facebook weight loss group. That was just a bunch of friends who wanted to lose weight and support each other. Part of it was to report one's weight every Wednesday.
We too, as a family, we weigh in every Friday morning without fail and record the results .... keeps us focused on eating sensibly - most of the time at least :whistle:

Top Bottom