Question for the ladies.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Lilylass

Hello all, about to start cycling again after a bit of a break.

Anyone know where I can get reasonably priced ladies clothing in larger sizes?

I'm not enormous (honest!) but I am amply blessed in the chest region....

Most brands only seem to go up to a 16/XL and quote a 40" chest (which is unfortunately a bit optomistic).

I'd really like something feminine rather than having to go for a guys jacket so if you know of any stockists/suppliers, please can you let me know.

Cheers

Paul.G.

Just a bloke on a bike!
Hi

Not sure where you are in the UK but Decathlon have just opened a new store in Reading and I think they are fairly nationwide but suggest you check the internet for store locations

There clothing is not top notch but neither is the price and the sizing range is excelent - worth a look

Hope this helps

Can be expensive once you add import duty and charges, but the Terry Plus range is very generous in sizes.

Minx Girl stock some of the Plus range and could probably bring in other stuff as part of an order saving costs.

May be worth contacting them in the first instance

OP
OP
L

Lilylass

That's fantastic, thanks all!

Decathlon have a store in Glasgow so a good excuse for a shopping day trip.

The others have some great looking stuff so will be browsing all weekend!

Cheers

buggi

Bird Saviour
What about Corrine Dennis ... I've not used her stuff but a friend has and likes it.

http://www.corinnedennis.co.uk/

+1

Give Corinne a call, she's a lovely lady. i spoke to her recently about a friend with a same problem and i think, if i remember correctly, that she said she goes up to size 18, thus fitting my friend in the boob dept!

Also, i'm pretty sure she does bespoke orders if you speak to her. She is honestly soooo friendly, one time when i ordered something that i wasn't sure of the size , she just bunged a load of sizes in the bag! i had two extra items and she just trusted me to return them or pay for them! absolutely brilliant customer service. and the clothes really last, i've had some of my winter and summer stuff over 5 seasons!

Fiona N

Veteran
The Foska ladies jackets (I've not tried their jerseys) are pretty generous and cut with a nicely feminine shape too. As I'm wearing a size 12 Skeleton jacket, I reckon they are at least one size bigger than the label.

OP
OP
L

Lilylass

+1

Give Corinne a call, she's a lovely lady. i spoke to her recently about a friend with a same problem and i think, if i remember correctly, that she said she goes up to size 18, thus fitting my friend in the boob dept!

Also, i'm pretty sure she does bespoke orders if you speak to her. She is honestly soooo friendly, one time when i ordered something that i wasn't sure of the size , she just bunged a load of sizes in the bag! i had two extra items and she just trusted me to return them or pay for them! absolutely brilliant customer service. and the clothes really last, i've had some of my winter and summer stuff over 5 seasons!

Wow - thanks for that, I'll have a good trawl through her stuff & then give her a ring if I see something I really fancy but can't find in the right size (which would never have occurred to me as so many places just go "it's the sizes on the website").

Top Bottom