Question(s) for Mods ...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

kayakerles

Have a nice ride.
Greetings, Mods ~
I hope this is the right spot to post questions that are not on the FAQ. :reading:

Simple question. Two, actually... is it possible to send a private message šŸ“¬ to just one individual? If so, how? Perhaps is not for some reason. (Iā€™m a newbie to forums.)

Lastly, is there an existing thread I missed for asking Mods questions?

Thanks for all you do. ~ Les

Mo1959

Legendary Member
Greetings, Mods ~
I hope this is the right spot to post questions that are not on the FAQ. :reading:

Simple question. Two, actually... is it possible to send a private message šŸ“¬ to just one individual? If so, how? Perhaps is not for some reason. (Iā€™m a newbie to forums.)

Lastly, is there an existing thread I missed for asking Mods questions?

Thanks for all you do. ~ Les
Hi kayakerles. If you click on the personā€™s name you want to pm a little box with the option to ā€œstart conversationā€ should be there. Just click on that and you can message just them directly. Presumably you can do the same to contact one of the mods. Never needed to do that.

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
You can also start a private message by clicking the little envelope icon at the top of the page and then selecting 'start a new conversation'. You can add multiple participants if it is a subject you want to discuss with more than one person.

The envelope icon is also the pathway to view historical messages you have sent/received.

Drago

Legendary Member
Being stateside he may not get this...

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Hello @kayakerles!
I have moved your thread to site support ^_^
I think you have got your answers, but, if you need more help, please post on this thread.
Pat from the mods.

OP
OP
kayakerles

kayakerles

Have a nice ride.
You can also start a private message by clicking the little envelope icon at the top of the page and then selecting 'start a new conversation'. You can add multiple participants if it is a subject you want to discuss with more than one person.

The envelope icon is also the pathway to view historical messages you have sent/received.
Great to know. Appreciate it! šŸ‘

Top Bottom