Questionnaire for cyclists

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Done but please God don't make it another indicator/brake light type device. I hope it's not another group wanting to make cycling more like driving.

Drivers kill, cyclists don't. There's a reason why bikes are not like cars.

simon.r

Person
Before I commit my time to completing your survey, please explain how you want to 'improve my bicycling experience'. Thanks.

raleighnut

Legendary Member
^^^^^ Ditto, I'm not giving google any of my information, try a different format for the questionaire

chk

Hello,

we are a German-Israeli start-up-team from the BIP Accelerator(www.bip-accelerator.com) investigating the situation of bicyclists, especially commuters. We have conducted an in-depth research convincing us of our target group, but we would like to gather more information about the habits and the situation of threats. Therefore it would be very kind if you take part in our survey or share this link.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1XWmE0-QkXMAGz2o3AtQRGEPnvux3JW-n-yKtfB8PAfA/viewform?usp=send_form

Thank you very much in advance,

Chris

Sbudge

Cyclist
Hello,

we are a German-Israeli start-up-team from the BIP Accelerator(www.bip-accelerator.com) investigating the situation of bicyclists, especially commuters. We have conducted an in-depth research convincing us of our target group, but we would like to gather more information about the habits and the situation of threats. Therefore it would be very kind if you take part in our survey or share this link.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1XWmE0-QkXMAGz2o3AtQRGEPnvux3JW-n-yKtfB8PAfA/viewform?usp=send_form

Thank you very much in advance,

Chris
Err, that doesn't really make things much clearer. I know startups need to keep their ideas all 'secret-squirrel' but perhaps a better intro and a SurveyMonkey link would get more responses?

shouldbeinbed

Rollin' along
Wow, long. If I have a free half a day I'll fill it in for you.

Otherwise brevity might be your friend as well as dropping the secret squirrel attitude.

Top Bottom