Quickest Route from Hyde (Sk14) To Littleborough (OL15)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
...... I suspect I'll be going early next Saturday oif that fits?
How early? I finish work at 7am so can be in Hyde for around 7.30ish

If he has ILS slowing him down then probably not :whistle:
Is this a forum ride now? :biggrin:
Well, I will have just finished the last of four 12hr night shifts so may not be my freshest but I will still give you a bloody nose Mr Potsy.

Think I'm busy that day :whistle:
No, please do come along and stop making excuses. You can join me in Stockport at about 7.15 and I will race you up Brinny hill!!!

potsy

Rambler
Well, I will have just finished the last of four 12hr night shifts so may not be my freshest but I will still give you a bloody nose Mr Potsy.

No, please do come along and stop making excuses. You can join me in Stockport at about 7.15 and I will race you up Brinny hill!!!

Thought this was a medium paced forum ride, not a fight :boxing:
I will be mastering brinny hill on the commute this week, need to get ahead of Gaz so he has to come and do it again :evil:

OP
OP
gb155

gb155

Fan Boy No More.
<b>I like Skol said: </b><br /><br />Well, I will have just finished the last of four 12hr night shifts so may not be my freshest but I will still give you a bloody nose Mr Potsy.<br /> <br /> <br />No, please do come along and stop making excuses. You can join me in Stockport at about 7.15 and I will race you up Brinny hill!!!
<br /> <br />Thought this was a medium paced forum ride, not a fight :boxing:<br />I will be mastering brinny hill on the commute this week, need to get ahead of Gaz so he has to come and do it again :evil:

Medium pace?

Since when do I do medium pace???

;):biggrin:

Top Bottom