Quickest Route from Hyde (Sk14) To Littleborough (OL15)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

broomwagon

PM me your number and I'll bell you fella. I'll be doing that route tomorrow on the way over to Haworth, I'm in Hyde

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Ahhh ok

You mean pots and his epo?
Evening Primrose Oil? :whistle:

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
Hi Gaz

If it was me doing it (and I have ridden to Hebden Bridge a couple of times to join Colins flat rides :whistle:) This is the route I would take.....

Depending on where in SK14 you are starting from I would go up to Mottram then through the cutting and down to Stalybridge, or down to Hyde then past the old cigarette factory and into Ashton by the Sycamore pub at Stamford park. If coming from Stalybridge you will pass the Boating lake at Stamford park. Both routes join up at the lights on Mossley road. Then ride towards Oldham, past the front of Hartshead Pike then past Oldham and across the A62 near the Fiat garage above what used to be Mumps roundabout. Follow the B6194 to Shaw then the A663 towards Milnrow. Bear right onto Newhey Road a 100yrds or so before going under the M62 and follow this road through the town until you come to a mini rounabout. Turn right up Kiln lane then bear left near the top onto Wildhouse Lane/B6225. Follow to another mini roundabout then turn right to follow the 6225 round the side of Hollingworth lake and eventually to Littleborough which is on your left under the railway bridge. Total distance should be around 16-17 miles.

When are you doing this? It's a nice run out and I wouldn't mind joining you if it fits in for us both :thumbsup:

OP
OP
gb155

gb155

Fan Boy No More.
Hi Gaz

If it was me doing it (and I have ridden to Hebden Bridge a couple of times to join Colins flat rides :whistle:) This is the route I would take.....

Depending on where in SK14 you are starting from I would go up to Mottram then through the cutting and down to Stalybridge, or down to Hyde then past the old cigarette factory and into Ashton by the Sycamore pub at Stamford park. If coming from Stalybridge you will pass the Boating lake at Stamford park. Both routes join up at the lights on Mossley road. Then ride towards Oldham, past the front of Hartshead Pike then past Oldham and across the A62 near the Fiat garage above what used to be Mumps roundabout. Follow the B6194 to Shaw then the A663 towards Milnrow. Bear right onto Newhey Road a 100yrds or so before going under the M62 and follow this road through the town until you come to a mini rounabout. Turn right up Kiln lane then bear left near the top onto Wildhouse Lane/B6225. Follow to another mini roundabout then turn right to follow the 6225 round the side of Hollingworth lake and eventually to Littleborough which is on your left under the railway bridge. Total distance should be around 16-17 miles.

When are you doing this? It's a nice run out and I wouldn't mind joining you if it fits in for us both :thumbsup:

Thanks dude

My sis is about to give birth, so I suspect I'll be going early next Saturday of that fits?

Top Bottom