quit posting and .....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

02GF74

Über Member
..... get out there and ride!!

due to the lack of rain, the trails are really really dry so no excuses.

ACS

Legendary Member
would love to, but my grumpy boss may have a P45 ready if I was to avail myself of your instruction, later OK?

satans budgie said:
would love to, but my grumpy boss may have a P45 ready if I was to avail myself of your instruction, later OK?

I was Emailed this Last night:biggrin:

[FONT=&quot]THIS IS TRUE[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot] AND TOOK PLACE IN SINGAPORE

A fire alarm, in a large office building, rang at 4 p.m. when almost all of the company's 500 employees were at work.
As usual in such circumstances the entire office was evacuated within 3 mins & every employee gathered outside.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Nothing happened for ten minutes or so and there was no evidence of a fire.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Then the firms Security Officer made an announcement ...[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]"Dear employees, with melting heart I am making this announcement that for many of you will be your last fire evacuation drill. Due to the recession the company are laying off almost fifty percent of staff. When you move back into the building some of you will discover that your swipe pass card will no longer give you access to the office. If you are among those laid off, go home and all your belongings will be couriered to you tomorrow. The management took this approach to save on overloading the email system with layoff notifications and goodbye messages and also to avoid any violent outbursts inside the office. Hope you have a nice career ahead ... please move forward and try your swipe card."[/FONT]

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
I've just ordered a bunch of maps and a CD for the Peak - should have the MTB back to proper use for May. I can ride to most of the trails from my house.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
I'm off work today.....kids busy building Lego !

Angelfishsolo

A Velocipedian
OMG - What a nightmare!!
spandex said:

[FONT=&quot]THIS IS TRUE[/FONT][FONT=&quot] AND TOOK PLACE IN SINGAPORE

A fire alarm, in a large office building, rang at 4 p.m. when almost all of the company's 500 employees were at work.
As usual in such circumstances the entire office was evacuated within 3 mins & every employee gathered outside.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Nothing happened for ten minutes or so and there was no evidence of a fire.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]"Dear employees, with melting heart I am making this announcement that for many of you will be your last fire evacuation drill. Due to the recession the company are laying off almost fifty percent of staff. When you move back into the building some of you will discover that your swipe pass card will no longer give you access to the office. If you are among those laid off, go home and all your belongings will be couriered to you tomorrow. The management took this approach to save on overloading the email system with layoff notifications and goodbye messages and also to avoid any violent outbursts inside the office. Hope you have a nice career ahead ... please move forward and try your swipe card."[/FONT]

chrisuren

spandex said:

[FONT=&quot]THIS IS TRUE[/FONT][FONT=&quot] AND TOOK PLACE IN SINGAPORE

Did your swipe card work?

Top Bottom