Quite possibly the worst driving I have seen

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

paul04

Über Member
Today I was picking up a few items in the works 7.5 ton wagon, had to go to buxton, and as some of the roads are narrow country roads, I was taking my time.

One road had a speed limit of 50mph, and as I was approaching a right hand bend, (I was doing about 35mph,slowing for the bend) I seen the double solid white line in the road.
Just started to turn for the corner and I seen a car approaching half on my side, well over the solid white line, I instantly moved the van over to the left to avoid hitting the car, then I seen the reason why the car was there, he was over taking a cyclist.

I could not believe how stupid this driver was, he could not wait a few seconds to get around the corner, then pass the cyclist, If I would have been a bit slower to react I would have hit the car, or worse the car might have swerved and hit the cyclist.

Not sure how some of these drivers actually get a driving licence:angry:

guitarpete247

Just about surviving
I was out cycling a couple of.weeks back when I saw a guy cycling towards me. I then noticed he was not alone and there were a few more cyclists behind him. As I got nearer to the bend they were coming round some twonk overtook them heading straight at me, honking his horn as he came past me. I think the horn honking was to warn me he was coming round a blind bend.

DiddlyDodds

Random Resident
Worst driving you have ever seen !!! you should go out in the car with my sister, then you would experience the worst driving from the "in car" perspective as well.
I am talking white knuckle ride just to go to the shops........
She keeps telling me she's never had a crash , but seems totally oblivious to the rest of the road users scattering all around her.

Top Bottom