R.E.W Reynolds

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
picked up another R.E.W Reynolds bike last night , will get more details up later
but here is a quick pic for you all
rew1.jpg

OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
well another 22 miles done on the bigger one of the 2 R.E,W's i have , it rides very nice and looks the part in my eye , cant wait to try the smaller sized one

OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Made bike ride able this morning . Still got a lot of work to do ie wheels and tyres , cables , brake pads ,re secure guard on rear fit the front one , strip and clean bottom bracket , finish cleaning the frame never mind the components so fair to say work in progress for a while .

WP_20150728_001.jpg

OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Made bike ride able this morning . Still got a lot of work to do ie wheels and tyres , cables , brake pads ,re secure guard on rear fit the front one , strip and clean bottom bracket , finish cleaning the frame never mind the components so fair to say work in progress for a while .

View attachment 97937

quick update this has been sat in the back of the garage since July untouched finally got round to sorting out some nice 700 clinchers (just need tyres now) stripping and re greasing bottom bracket replacing cables and general light cleaning over last couple of days and it starts commuting duties today so will see

OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
two days worth of commuting and all is going well , new tyres have turned up so will try and get them fitted and then i get on with doing some more miles on what is hopefully going to be my winter road bike

OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
quick update this is fast turning into my smile a mile you ride bike , done a couple of 13 mile early evening runs on it this week when its been damp and i can honestly say its a hoot to ride

Top Bottom