R.I.P. Esther Rantzen

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
She made a difference to so many lives.
Also, I’ll never forget the stuffed cat episode of That’s Life. I think it’s on YouTube.
 

oxoman

Über Member
Another golden oldie that used to talk common sense. She did a lot of good with her shows. It's a pity that she was unable to push the assisted dieing debate more as she neared the end. RIP Esther Rantzen.
 

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Location
South Manchester
The assisted death hit us as a family hard, as it was a horrendous two weeks for MIL to pass. Over a week in a hospital room with some crazy family distress ! I was there with the three daughters, and only me and my wife understood the 'process'. It's shoot, could have been finished very easily with a steady morphine driver.
 
Top Bottom