r.i.p my Aunty Joe

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
had the job of taking mother to her sister and my auntie Joes funeral today in Corley Moor just outside Coventry the city of my birth .

a day full of memoreys from seeing the house in Roland Avenue where i entered this crazy world to meeting up with 2 more aunties not seen for about 8 years and then meeting 7 of my cousins who some of them were last seen about 20 years ago ! And then all there partners and offspring who i have never seen at all .

my lasting memorey of aunty joes revolves around seeing various farm animals walking around the inside of her house when we went to visit her when i was knee high to a grasshopper .

i will miss you Aunty Joe and thanks for all who attended

Night Train

Maker of Things
Sorry to hear that Biggs, I remember what it was like when my brother died, meeting all sorts of people I never really knew and having many memories to dwell upon.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Sorry to hear about your Aunty, Biggsy.

From 2008 to 2010 I used to visit Coventry about 6-8 times a year. My mum was in sheltered accommodation in Holbrooks and I stayed with my sister in Coundon. I used to cycle to visit my mum every day and extended my outward ride via Brownshill Green and Corley Moor. It's nice out there.

Top Bottom