R.I.P. O.J. Simpson

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
I’m sure he was a great footballer but I think we all know he killed his partner.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I wonder if he owned up to it on his death bed?

I could see it both ways... If he felt bad about it and wanted to put the record straight, OR he felt smug and wanted people to know for sure that he had fooled the jury!

ExBrit

Über Member

I could see it both ways... If he felt bad about it and wanted to put the record straight, OR he felt smug and wanted people to know for sure that he had fooled the jury!

I don't think he fooled the jury. I think they knew he was guilty but his lawyers convinced them that a not guilty verdict would send a strong message to the LAPD about racism and overzealous policing.

Beebo

Firm and Fruity

He’d died of cancer so had plenty of time to think about it.
He was convicted in a civil case so he probably didn’t think he needed to own up.

ExBrit

Über Member
God only knows the answer

The problem with God is lack of transparency. If God had a YouTube channel and posted a video of OJ falling through a fiery chasm down to Hell, I'd be in church faster than you could say "Jesus Christ!". Plus I'd subscribe. Failing that, I'd rather see justice served on Earth.

Cycleops

Legendary Member
Don't the forget he was in one of the best comedy films of the seventies and maybe all time.

Screenshot_20240411-190746.png

Last edited:
Top Bottom