R500 wheels, gatorskins, , r561 brakes, Claris shifters

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Kevoffthetee

On the road to nowhere
All prices are posted. I'm selling to make funds available for either a garmin 810 or an upgrade set of wheels so could be up for swaps

I'll be stripping my Peugeot optimum of the upgrade parts this weekend if it doesn't sell as a whole. There will be the following available:

Shimano r500 wheel set - good used condition and only in need of a tiny truing - £50 bare, £60 with 8spd 11-32 cassette (100 flat miles) or £80 with cassette and as new gatorskins

Claris shifters fitted to a boardman drop bars. 100 miles old and only a slight rub on the left hand shifted from standing against a wall. Vgc white bar tape (not brilliant white due to use) and cable inners and outers will come attached - £65 or £75 including claris rear derrailer

Shimano R561 brake calipers - as new as only been on 1 ride since fitting. I'm fitting the RX100 calipers back on and the new defy comes with these as standard - £30

A 120mm deda zero one stem and quill stem adapter may also be available

If someone wants to take the peugeot optimum 52cm complete I'll post for £175 including upgrades but no pedals

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    154.8 KB · Views: 20
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    165.7 KB · Views: 20
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    197.9 KB · Views: 22
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg