Rabbits!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

taxing

I saw two rabbits on a cyclepath yesterday in the middle of Hull! Unfortunately I shouldn't have been down that cyclepath, I was completely lost and was half an hour late for work because of it, but... rabbits! I can honestly say I've never seen wild rabbits in the middle of the city before. It brightened my day right up.

Shame about all the dog shoot though.

Gosport is not a city, but I have seen deer, foxes and badgers on an essentially urban cycle path

taxing said:
I saw two rabbits on a cyclepath yesterday in the middle of Hull! Unfortunately I shouldn't have been down that cyclepath, I was completely lost and was half an hour late for work because of it, but... rabbits! I can honestly say I've never seen wild rabbits in the middle of the city before. It brightened my day right up.

Shame about all the dog shoot though.

Any place with mud and a bit of cover will do for them, so not that surprised.

OP
OP
T

taxing

All I seem to see are bloody cats everywhere. I'm looking forward to seeing more wildlife on my cycling jaunts!

dondare

Über Member
One hundred years before the human race becomes extinct and already the wildlife is moving into our cities.

sarahpink

aww lovely, i often see sheep, lambs, cows, chickens, horses then again I do leave hear to the country.

astrocan

Veteran
I'd be very careful of the little fluffy buggers if I were you.
I come across loads on the cyclepath that I use and not one of them can choose one direction to run away in.
I swear that I do more emergency stops for bunnies than anything else.

GrasB

Veteran
rabbits are evil. Hiding in the long grass the other side of the road from their burrow, all they have to do is stay still & you'd never notice them.... but no they'll bolt across the road... arrggss!

Top Bottom