Race licence

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
jack smith

jack smith

Veteran
I have yes but for this im not planning on racing at all im just starting at the rear of the front group so ill have plenty of space anyway ive checked with the organiser already

screenman

Legendary Member
Jack have you had good results in previous races? Personally, if I was an organiser of that event I would want to see you have earned your start line position.

Moderators

Legendary Member
Personal attacks on other members are not acceptable. The rules and guidelines are at the bottom of each page if you need to refresh your memory.

Citius

Jack have you had good results in previous races? Personally, if I was an organiser of that event I would want to see you have earned your start line position.

Looking at the event rules (unless I've missed something), my guess is that there will be a lot of people taking out 4th cat licences just to get near the front at the start. Unless they make the selection on BC ranking points (which would be sensible, but not practical with the likely number of entries), I can see this turning into a real clusterf*** !!

OP
OP
jack smith

jack smith

Veteran
Id hope they would start it in points order too as i also dont want to be getting in a faster riders way i think there are too many riders anyway ive oayed quite a sum for what was suppised to be a prestigious event and now they are adding even more riders!

screenman

Legendary Member
Thing is you will get different levels of no points riders, many of whom have never done a fast group ride.

Top Bottom