Rachel off Countdown.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
Rigid Raider said:
Nice legs.

My thoughts exactly.

Jonathan M

theloafer said:
screenshot from monday

I've got a really, really bad image running around my head when I look at this post.

Scene: Darkened living room, TV on in the corner, camera set up on a tripod infront of the TV. The walls are covered in thousands of screencaptures of an assistant from a well known daytime quiz show.

Cast: Theloafer, waiting expectantly for the countdown theme to finish, palms sweaty, breathing faster while he wiats for another image to add to the thousands already adorning every flat surface in the house; walls, the fridge, the bedroom ceiling, the back of the bathroom door.......

:biggrin: Sorry theloafer, couldn't resist this.

Still prefer Vorderman though :angry:

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Does nobody remember the lovely Cathy Hytner, from the show's ear;y days? Doesn't look it here, but she used to smoulder a bit on screen. Or perhaps it was my old telly. :bicycle:
400px-Countdown_knitwear_hytner_whiteley_vorderman.jpg

ChrisKH said:
You do know she's an Essex girl don't you? They're ten a penny where I come from. :bicycle:

You do know I´m an Essex boy, don´t you!

One of a kind, though! :cheers:

Watt-O

Watt-o posing in Athens
PaulB said:
She is ten kinds of gorgeous! Smart, good looking and great dress sense. I love her. No, really, I do!
I thought Countdown was extinct! Hate to admit it but Vorderman in her prime got my loins tingling.:tongue::hyper:

Shaun

Founder
Whilst I'm sure Rachel and Carol appreciate your attention chaps, can I gently remind you that this is a Cafe ... not a locker room! :smile:

Thanks,
Shaun :ohmy:

Top Bottom