Rain rain go away....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
My phone keeps reminding me to plant Autumn king carrots. I set snooze and again snooze and again. Just clicked on dismiss. Sod it Autumn seems to have passed me by. Was in Herefordshire for 2 weeks until Tuesday virtually everyday shorts weather. Change has been very sudden. I put ice tyres on when the forecast is 4 degrees. Got to take the dog out for her 3 hour walk in a minute. I think she will have to live with 2 hours. Lit the fire for the first time today.

When am back in Abbers during the winter am always struck by how much colder it is than Kentishlandbysea or Outer Faragia as I may now call it....or maybe Outer Govia, am undecided or maybe not sure....
That must be nice; I look forward to Xmas morning dip photos every year! x

Essex tends to get the worst freak snow conditions a couple of times a year - is Outer Faragia the same? Both being in the East?

OP
OP
Fab Foodie

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
That must be nice; I look forward to Xmas morning dip photos every year! x

Essex tends to get the worst freak snow conditions a couple of times a year - is Outer Faragia the same? Both being in the East?
Ha! No gulf stream in the Channel, too nippy for dippy!
My current owner tells of regular heavy snows around the lumpier Tunbridge Wells area In her youth, but at worlds end I’ve barely seen a frost in 5 years. I do recall seeing freak storms as described on the telly box however and one that shut north-west France....

Top Bottom