Rain rain go away....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Suddenly the weather has changed down here at world's end, not just a coolness, but COLD RAIN! This was a bit of a shocker as I walked the dog last night. He wasn't impressed at all. We've barely seen rain here since March, a few sudden downpours, but warm wetness, it's been unseasonably hot here and we've become accustomed to it. We're soft southerners Brrrr....
Winter drawers on!

Drago

Legendary Member
The temperature really has plummeted here in Poshshire. I even contemplated changing into long trousers, but I am holding firm on that until at least december.

Its blummen blowy too. Definite ebike weather today, make mincemeat of those headwinds.

Joey Shabadoo

My pronouns are "He", "Him" and "buggerlugs"
30 degrees and blue skies here -
20200923_155550.jpg

Been really lucky weather-wise in Holland. Three weeks cycling round the country and had only two showers. Came home last Friday and the temperature plummeted and the rain set in. Frost and hail forecast for this weekend in some parts of the country.

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
Put some trousers on yesterday and it genuinely felt weird. Said to my wife, 'don't think I've had long trousers on since May'. She said, 'May was hot - I'd say since April.'

Top Bottom