Raleigh dynatech 401 strada

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Looks like I have another bike with guard's fitted .

Just back from rescuing this one owner from new bike from another few years in the shed , afters its aged rider gave up riding aprox 5 years ago and finally decided to let somebody else enjoy it . Its the strada 401 Titanium model .

IMG_20170731_204413436.jpg

Along with the bike came 2 x boxes & bags of assorted spares , a couple of very nice Brook's saddle .

IMG_20170731_204417203.jpg

And a full set of used once panniers an a nice old caradice

IMG_20170731_204526056.jpg

Last edited:
The shoes are Specialized Rockhopper MTB shoes. I've used the same for years. In fact can't think what to replace them with :scratch:

OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Had a rummage through the bits and bobs this morning that came with the bike and found these two tools

IMG_20170801_062352549.jpg

Along with a nice pr of hubs with the rear being a flip flop one ^_^ and a selection of other older tools , so all in all gets a thumbs up .

Will be commuting on it today after giving it a quick once over and swapping the stem out so i can be more comfy on it .

Last edited:

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Miss my dynatech, wish i had never sold it :sad:

woodbutcher

Veteran
Had a rummage through the bits and bobs this morning that came with the bike and found these two tools

View attachment 365461

Along with a nice pr of hubs with the rear being a flip flop one ^_^ and a selection of other older tools , so all in all gets a thumbs up .

Will be commuting on it today after giving it a quick once over and swapping the stem out so i can be more comfy on it .
Smashing bike Mr B. Not only that but your photographs are really good ! I guess you use a "proper" camera and not the one on your phone ?

OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Smashing bike Mr B. Not only that but your photographs are really good ! I guess you use a "proper" camera and not the one on your phone ?

No camera phone. And thanks.

First commute done and impressed Indeed .

IMG_20170801_075318465.jpg

Sorry about the stem and converter but couldn't find a quill stem suitable. Just need to rotate the bars to suit and swap the saddle over .

Last edited:
Top Bottom