Raleigh ensemble

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
Not two weeks ago I gave away one of those to @Hill Wimp

OP
OP
woodbutcher

woodbutcher

Veteran
Distance premium. It will cost you 75 to 100 Euro to ship a bike from the UK, so @CarlP gave away 45 Euros worth of bike. He's still a generous fella:okay: but you have not done too badly yourself...even if it did cost more than the Faggin :laugh:
Oooh no my English is getting rusty, comes of living in Frogland too long. What l meant was l wonder if this is interesting to folks who like Raleigh bikes?
I haven't bought it but l have bought a rather sweet early Fausto Coppi. The frame is by Fiorelli l think, l still have to find out for sure, somehow!

Drago

Legendary Member
On the Raleigh. Perhaps the first workable - though not perfect - indexed cycle gears. The levers are plain friction, but the logic is built into the mech. I've got a good condition Positron 400 mech in my collection if the one on the bike is mullered.

Oooh no my English is getting rusty, comes of living in Frogland too long. What l meant was l wonder if this is interesting to folks who like Raleigh bikes?
I haven't bought it but l have bought a rather sweet early Fausto Coppi. The frame is by Fiorelli l think, l still have to find out for sure, somehow!

You were fine, I read your post too quickly and thought you had written "I have bought IT from...":shy:

Top Bottom