Raleigh Scorpio

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Critical

Not been on here for a while...apologies been have a lot of other stuff going in in my life! Unbeleivably I was given this free! A mate at work was moving and clearing out loads of Stuff. This was his late fathers who had it from new and just wanted it to go to a good home rather than the tip!!! Rides really well, will regrease everything and put new cables on...still has the original bartape. Spent the weekend cleaning it and fitted a seat post and saddle whuch was all that was missing. Might go for a white Selle turbo saddle to set it off. A nice addition to my little fleet.

Attachments

• scorpio original.jpg
    scorpio original.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 221
  • scorpio3.jpg
    scorpio3.jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 233
  • Scorpio1.jpg
    Scorpio1.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 223
  • Scorpio2.jpg
    Scorpio2.jpg
    141.8 KB · Views: 243
  • trio1.jpg
    trio1.jpg
    123.4 KB · Views: 212
Was my first Road Bike

rogerzilla

Legendary Member
I think some of these were a fabulous copper colour with iridescent decals. Funny how the cheapest bikes always have the best paint jobs!

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Nice enough

raleighnut

Legendary Member
Not been on here for a while...apologies been have a lot of other stuff going in in my life! Unbeleivably I was given this free! A mate at work was moving and clearing out loads of Stuff. This was his late fathers who had it from new and just wanted it to go to a good home rather than the tip!!! Rides really well, will regrease everything and put new cables on...still has the original bartape. Spent the weekend cleaning it and fitted a seat post and saddle whuch was all that was missing. Might go for a white Selle turbo saddle to set it off. A nice addition to my little fleet.
Missed this, nice bike. :becool:

Top Bottom