Raleigh, The All Steel Bicycle

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

GuyBoden

Guru
raleigh-460x691.jpg

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
Errrr, what???

Truly bizarre. Usually there's at least a passing visual reference to the product being flogged/promoted with the naked flesh. Can't even see a bike pump there.

Also, anyone care to educate me about that right hand. Some sort of secret signal that maybe only means something to Greek men of a certain era?

Reactions: mjr

Roadrider48

Voice of the people
yes I'm not completely blind (yet).

Hardly integrated into the image are they?
No there not, but they'll do for me.

Hardrock93

Guru
Truly bizarre. Usually there's at least a passing visual reference to the product being flogged/promoted with the naked flesh. Can't even see a bike pump there.

Also, anyone care to educate me about that right hand. Some sort of secret signal that maybe only means something to Greek men of a certain era?
Sewing in a chamois?

Reactions: mjr

T4tomo

Legendary Member

Sewing in a chamois?

Yes i did wonder if it might be sewing but couldn't enlarge to check. Suppose i discounted the idea as i didn't think it common to sew such things.
nah, I think she's pulling a particularly long stray pube out of her undies.

Top Bottom