Raleigh Type 8806 Single speed Bike SOLD

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Late 80's Raleigh type 8806 Single speed road racing bike

22" OR 56cm square frame with a stand over height of 31 1/2" or 80cm , so ideal for aprox 5ft 7" to 6ft area . Main tubing is reynolds 531 whilst rest is 18 - 23 grade , so quite light yet very stiff . Two sets of bottle cage mounts but only 1 cage fitted .

Running a single speed gearing of 48 fr chain ring and a 15 toothed rear gear , wheels are ex Specialized Allez "Axis Classic" black wheels with new Kenda 700 x 25 fr tyre and 700 x 23 conti ultra sport new rear trye .Chain and rear gear aprox 150 miles use , bottom bracket stripped cleaned and fresh grease aprox 100 miles ago . Tange levin alloy drilled headset freshly cleaned and greased .

Yellow shimano 105 calipers fr & rr along with new " Jagwire" cables take care of the stopping controlled by Shimano exage levers fitted on a set of Cinelli " Giro D italia" bars on a 110 mm sloping stem on a quill converter . New Zefal black guards fr & rr . Charge chopstick seat post .

Paintwork is clean and tidy for its age apart from underside of down tube and bottom bracket , although there is some poor touching up in other places .

An ideal bike for commuting or general use never mind winter training a pleasure to ride .

Asking £125 collected from NN8 Wellingborough postcode or could be sent to most uk post codes for an extra £25

Please note pedals and saddle shown in pictures are not the ones supplied

type6.JPG type7.JPG type4.jpg

OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it

broady

Veteran
I don't know about you Biggs, but I find as one goes another seems to appear in its place!
Sold 4 in the last 2 weeks and 3 have appeared. So I'm still have 2 that I don't have space for. I'm sure I'll have one off you at some point too, you've tempted me soo many times

Top Bottom