Raleigh Winner Tyres

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Pedal pusher

Veteran
I’m struggling to see the tyre size due to the walls which have all but crumbled away 😂 I think I can see 700 x 28 but not sure Can anyone confirm. Frame size is23.5”

Cycleops

Legendary Member
I'm sure 700c is correct and 28 would seem likely but 25c was more common then but if you can definitely see 28.... Clearance should be there for 28.

Cycleops

Legendary Member
Found a post on retro bike from a guy who was restoring a Winner, looked identical to yours but white/burgundy.
"Was using them on my cube but upgraded the wheels I was running a ten speed cassette the free wheel will only take 8,9 or 10 speed,the original wheels are 700 x28c and are chrome but they are rusty and heavy, want to freshen the bike up."
Think he means tyres

OP
OP
Pedal pusher

Pedal pusher

Veteran
Found a post on retro bike from a guy who was restoring a Winner, looked identical to yours but white/burgundy.
"Was using them on my cube but upgraded the wheels I was running a ten speed cassette the free wheel will only take 8,9 or 10 speed,the original wheels are 700 x28c and are chrome but they are rusty and heavy, want to freshen the bike up."
Think he means tyres
Brilliant thanks Cycleops 👍

Top Bottom