Rammed From Behind

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gambatte

Middle of the pack...
I wonder if the original version he told plod was the same as he put on that forum?....

gambatte

Middle of the pack...
Just watched the second video...

Apart from other things.. this guys never ridden a bike, has he? "You stood on your brakes"

:ohmy:

BRSU!! were you doing bike stunts on the public highway?;)

Nigeyy

Legendary Member
Assuming that is the same guy who wrote the post, I would pursue it further, if only to write a reply to his original post in that forum. While I won't go as far as to say video never lies (context plays a large part so while it doesn't lie it can be misleading) I *still* find it inexcusable he clearly reverses and drives aggressively right up the back of you.

I'm not sorry he appears to be concerned about appearing on a youtube video -he's on a public road. If he drives considerately and obey the rules of the road, then he shouldn't have anything to worry about, right? As the video shows, yes? :smile:

HonestMan1910

Über Member
Been reading/following this topic since yesterday, from my point of view the driver of the van has certainly commited several acts of intimidating behaviour and should be dealt with by the law for this.

1) Stopping and reversing back - not the action of a reasonably minded individual
2) Driving into the bus stop in an aggressive manner - see above
3) Driving off without waitng of rthe police - see above
4) Returning to have another go - see above

Guys looks like a knob and acts like one also, through the book at him.

I certainly wouldn't like to get into his vehicle with his anger issues.

Spinney

Bimbleur extraordinaire
Been reading/following this topic since yesterday, from my point of view the driver of the van has certainly commited several acts of intimidating behaviour and should be dealt with by the law for this.

1) Stopping and reversing back - not the action of a reasonably minded individual
2) Driving into the bus stop in an aggressive manner - see above
3) Driving off without waitng of rthe police - see above
4) Returning to have another go - see above

Guys looks like a knob and acts like one also, through the book at him.

I certainly wouldn't like to get into his vehicle with his anger issues.
There was a 'children crossing' sign in the back of the vehicle, so presumably this vehicle could be used, with him as driver, to ferry children around.

OP
OP
BSRU

BSRU

A Human Being
Thats a truly awful website, trying help peeps beat the rap including DD.

Unfortunately there are a few websites like that.
Nothing wrong with helping the innocent prove their innocence but it goes to far when someone caught bang to rights tries to weasel out on a technicality.

Parrot of Doom

Thats a truly awful website, trying help peeps beat the rap including DD.

Actually it just offers people legal advice. Everyone has a right to defend themselves.

I've used Pepipoo and because of it have successfully appealed three parking tickets, issued wholly unlawfully.

Top Bottom