Random songs that appear in your head

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

LosingFocus

Lost it, got it again.
whilst out cycling and you cant shift them?

I've had some right crazy ones along with the usual mix of tunes I like. Today, or example, I ended up having The Nolan's - I'm In The Mood For Dancing on a seemingly endless loop playing for a good 8 miles. Yesterday I had some odd mashup of Jay Z and The Heavy, totally created by the brain...

Anyone else get this?

MrJamie

Oaf on a Bike
Yeah, but one recurring one that i probably hadnt heard in 10 years until linking this vid...

View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvcohzJvviQ

No idea why that one keeps popping into my head.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
having a 5 year old means most of the songs that stick in my head ar the theme tunes from kids programmmes,its when you start singing postman pat out loud you get worried :whistle:

OP
OP
LosingFocus

LosingFocus

Lost it, got it again.
having a 5 year old means most of the songs that stick in my head ar the theme tunes from kids programmmes,its when you start singing postman pat out loud you get worried :whistle:

Me, whilst puffing away last week trying to get some speed up: "Yes my name is Iggle Piggle..." Stupid brain...

RaRa

On Sunday it was Gun - Crazy You.

I still don't know where that came from as I've not heard the song for years!

swampyseifer

A-team theme

perfect to get those pedals going tho!

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Early morning/weekend commute : easy like Sunday morning (Lionel Richie)
Late night commute: nobody on the road, nobody on the street ... (St Elmos fire I think it's called)

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Me, whilst puffing away last week trying to get some speed up: "Yes my name is Iggle Piggle..." Stupid brain...
Even worse, you see so little grown up tv you look out for hot kids tv personalities,
imwm-04.jpg

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
well after Jessie J's Domino being played on radio 2 a good five times yesterday... I had the bog awful tune revolving 'round my cranium all night long... all night.. all night lo-ong... all night... mama se ma ye oh yah... meeeeh mamma say oh!

bugger!

I do find however that humming the theme from the Mr Men is quite a good antidote, and much more palatable.

Slartibartfast

Über Member
I have a habit of singing 'the sun'll come out, tomorrow...' At the top of my voice when riding in the rain.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9300 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom