Random thoughts which flit through the transom of your mind.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

IDMark2

Dodgy Aerial
I was thinking the other day 'I wonder what definitions for the word 'transom' there are, I must look it up when I get home.' and completely forgot about it until today for some reason. Quite random that.

IDMark2

Dodgy Aerial
I think TBM was trying to describe his fantasy haircut but didn't quite get the right word ending for it.

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
A mullion is a central structural vertical part of a window, the transom is a structural horizontal part. Astragals are the infill non-structural supports for smaller panes of glass. The jamb is the side piece against the wall. The cill is the bottom piece to throw the water off the bottom of the window away from the wall... here to help 24 hours a day.

IDMark2

Dodgy Aerial
A mullion is a central structural vertical part of a window, the transom is a structural horizontal part. Astragals are the infill non-structural supports for smaller panes of glass. The jamb is the side piece against the wall. The cill is the bottom piece to throw the water off the bottom of the window away from the wall... here to help 24 hours a day.

There is now no doubt that there is a lot about windows in @Archie_tect 's mind.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I was looking at some listed buildings the other day and wondering what the 'missing mullions' were!

Cheddar George

oober member
I once bought a meal for 10 people in Djibouti and it cost 1,100,000 Djibouti Dollars (with a tip).

So that was $ 199999 for the grub then.

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
Yeah, but what about the reveal?????

ScotiaLass

Guru
the LWB version is the 110 and the 90 is the SWB version, so the question is which did you have? :tongue:
or did you have both? :biggrin:
Cheers Ed
Dammit!
It was definitely a LWB as we kitted out the inside where the rear folding seats were, with proper seats.
Also added chequered plating, high level air intake etc. So it was a 110 LOL

Top Bottom