Rangers Liquidation

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AndyRM

XOXO
Cracking appointment. :okay: Stuart returned to his beloved Bantams and with 15000 fans right behind him, took us to 10th in the basement division. The following season he assembled an expensive squad, with the divisions biggest budget and promised us back-to-back promotions, he took us to 10th in the basement division. The season after saw us improve to 14th...............then he went totally crackers.....

McCall is one of the good guys in football, seems an honest sort of chap. I'm annoyed that he's giving up his Scotland duties, he managed to balance them when he was managing Murderwell, though I suppose he's got a much tougher job on his hands trying to get a side into the top flight for the first time in their history...

Hopefully his wages will now be high enough that he can afford to get his travesty of a haircut sorted out!

McCall is one of the good guys in football, seems an honest sort of chap. I'm annoyed that he's giving up his Scotland duties, he managed to balance them when he was managing Murderwell, though I suppose he's got a much tougher job on his hands trying to get a side into the top flight for the first time in their history...

Hopefully his wages will now be high enough that he can afford to get his travesty of a haircut sorted out!
I agree, always appears genuine.
Shame he's given up National team position just as it appears to be progressing forward under the current coaches

MarkF

Guru

No way, his haircut is the same as when he made his debut for Bradford, at 16!! It's tragic. :sad:

$T2eC16FHJGoE9nuQeVy(BQGtFiyTzQ~~60_35.JPG

U

User6179

No way, his haircut is the same as when he made his debut for Bradford, at 16!! It's tragic. :sad:

$T2eC16FHJGoE9nuQeVy(BQGtFiyTzQ~~60_35.JPG

I suppose when your a ginger it doesn't really matter what your hairstyle is , you will still be a ginger :sad:

tug benson

Survived the Tour O the borders 2013
Salmonds Scotland for you, 4 months for singing a song

U

User6179

5 games unbeaten in the Championship :bravo:playing what can only be called as Total Football :wahhey:

Top Bottom