ransom 20

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

phil120867

Über Member
i've just bought a shop soiled 07 Ransom 20 Carbon with an equalizer shock with a piece of wire coming from the rebound adjuster/ power stabiliser knob. It doesn't look like anything I've ever seen but I'm not sure if I should pull it out or not. I've downloaded the manual which doesn't say anything. I would take it back to Evans but it was bought sold as seen (hence the £1200 price tag). Can anyone help?

OP
OP
phil120867

phil120867

Über Member
i've just bought a shop soiled 07 Ransom 20 Carbon with an equalizer shock with a piece of wire coming from the rebound adjuster/ power stabiliser knob. It doesn't look like anything I've ever seen but I'm not sure if I should pull it out or not. I've downloaded the manual which doesn't say anything. I would take it back to Evans but it was bought sold as seen (hence the £1200 price tag). Can anyone help?

Panter

Just call me Chris...
Looks like it might be?

scott06_equalizer_sml.jpg

OP
OP
phil120867

phil120867

Über Member
bollocks, yet another bit to find. Thats good ole Ev*ns for you. I suppose for £1200 its still a bargain esp on a Bike to Work scheme! I'm not sure what it was supposed to do anyway.

OP
OP
phil120867

phil120867

Über Member
bollocks, yet another bit to find. Thats good ole Ev*ns for you. I suppose for £1200 its still a bargain esp on a Bike to Work scheme! I'm not sure what it was supposed to do anyway.

Top Bottom