<Rant>

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Jaco45er

And breath. Oh hang on, you can't without a mask ;). And the tube, what's that all about? You ask someone the time and they look at you like you are a murderer. Get them corporates out of London and redistribute the wealth. The place really isn't all that, unless you need a kebab at 5 Am.

No offence :smile:

Kies

If those corporations ever left - you would all be sorry.

Jaco45er

A compliment surely ;)

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
I'm always surprised when people come on here to rant about London driving. After a decade's commuting, I have to say that the number of near misses/general 'incidents' (serious enough to put me out, as against just rolling my eyes and thinking 'what a nobber') I've had in that time could literally be counted on the fingers of one hand. Overwhelmingly I find the driving courteous and considerate. Admittedly, I think it varies from place to place - south of the river being significantly worse than north, for just one big generalisation - but overall, like I say, I very very seldom feel spooked. Maybe there's just a 'London' way of cycling you get a feel for. Dunno.

As for flailing attacks on London in general, if you don't like it, don't come. Innit.

Top Bottom