Rapha Merino Arm & Leg Warmers – alternatives?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cool_hand

Über Member
Just splashed out on Rapha Merino Arm and Leg warmers, lovely quality but my word does the gripper fit tight – to the point on the arm warmers I could feel my circulation being cut-off; the leg warmers fitted a little better but still tighter than one would hope for! it does appear that these garments come-up to small on the gripper. Any suggestions for alternatives that are decent quality / better fitting? Thanks.

sheddy

Legendary Member
Legs - try some football socks ?

OP
OP
cool_hand

cool_hand

Über Member
Lidl long thermal socks. I wear them sometimes with planetX 3/4 bibs.
Maybe rapha is trying to tell the OP they are too porky for their brand.
Funny 😂– reading the reviews on Rapha's website it does appear to be an issue with the arm warmers fitting small. Unfortunately the rubber gripper has limited stretch.

Funny 😂– reading the reviews on Rapha's website it does appear to be an issue with the arm warmers fitting small. Unfortunately the rubber gripper has limited stretch.
arm and legwarmers are a bit tricky - you need to try them on so I think I'd be inclined to go to Decathlon (I assume they do them). Or just check out straightforward brands like Endura, Altura, Lusso. I don't think you need to spend much on them.

Venod

Eh up
I have some of these which I bought with a couple of jerseys, the jerseys have long gone but the arm warmers are still going strong.

https://www.torm.cc/store/Arm-Warmers-c48710030

Mark pallister

Just splashed out on Rapha Merino Arm and Leg warmers, lovely quality but my word does the gripper fit tight – to the point on the arm warmers I could feel my circulation being cut-off; the leg warmers fitted a little better but still tighter than one would hope for! it does appear that these garments come-up to small on the gripper. Any suggestions for alternatives that are decent quality / better fitting? Thanks.
Castelli or sportful no rain ,normal fitting

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
How about these?

il_fullxfull.310014072.jpg

Top Bottom