Rash on chest, prickly heat?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
GlamorganGuy

GlamorganGuy

OK, another tip seeing my Dec 2020 one didnt work for you lol
I notice you said its worse post exercise shower - I use to get really bad prickly heat, the itching, pain, red spots etc all over my thighs when having a shower, the colder outside it was the worse the pain/tingliness would be - was eventually advised to leave having a shower as long as you can to give your body a chance to cool down. So now after coming back from a bike ride in the cooler weather, instead of stripping off and jumping straight in I clean bike, or have a cuppa, or something, just for 20/25 minutes to give the body a chance to warm up/cool down (not sure which!) and its worked a treat, never had it since...this was only ever really thighs and sometimes arms, so not sure if it will help with chest...
Thanks that's really good advice, I instinctively jump in as soon as I get home.

OP
OP
GlamorganGuy

GlamorganGuy

Hard water could be drying your skin out, get a good moisturiser from a pharmacy like Cetraben (Dr prescribed me Dermol 500, not sure if can get OTC, E45 is thin), you can use it instead of shower gel (even the unscented are drying).
See a beautician too for the chest :smile:
Thank you Vickster, I'm going to ask the pharmacist if they have one of these. Have seen a dermatologist in the past for other issues so that is a route I may pursue too, sincere thanks for your help and advice!!

Top Bottom