Rate this bike

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
A Genesis equilibrium looks classier...or something in titanium but depends what your budget is

The advantage of Cinelli is you won't see many on the roads :okay:

However if not buying for several months, there's probably not a lot of point looking at deals now as they may well not be around at Easter

Looks wise, we all like different things so the buy the bike you like the look of :smile:

As long as it's not black :whistle:

I like the Italian names on bikes. Ribble just makes me think of the river Ribble, and the now gone Ribble buses around these parts. :rolleyes:

Some old cyclist told me years ago that Bianchi bikes are the Rolls Royce of cycling. Maybe i wont be happy till i have a 2 grand celeste Binachi with Campagnola.:smile:

Last edited:

vickster

Legendary Member
I like the Italian names on bikes. Ribble just makes me think of the river Ribble, and the now gone Ribble buses around these parts. :rolleyes:

Some old cyclist told me years ago that Bianchi bikes are the Rolls Royce of cycling. Maybe i wont be happy till i have a 2 grand celeste Binachi with Campagnola.:smile:
You don't need to spend 2k on a celeste bianchi with Campag if you hunt (although limited sizes on sale models)

http://www.fishfacecycles.com/oursh...ulso-Veloce-2015-Road-Bike-Celeste-Black.html

http://www.gbcycles.co.uk/p/41860/Bianchi-Intenso-Veloce-Road-Bike-2014

Also, check how the gearing works on Bianchi as you like a triple IIRC?

Evans sell Bianchi, go have some fun test riding :smile:

When's your PI claim due to pay out, hopefully in time for spring ;)

Last edited:

Venod

Eh up
I like it, always had Cinelli bars and stem on the old 531's I owned, whether it is or not, to me the name says pure italian cycling heritage, nowadays Ribble bikes are probably just as good as any other and value for money, but I remember when their reputation was not so good, hey but now I own a Skoda and look at their history for a bad reputation, the wife keeps saying can't we cover the badge (snobish tendancies)

Top Bottom