Re: Cafe Vibe

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bandini

Sounds like a pleasant policy. Isn't it possible to have another room - give it a suitable name and allow those who are being a bit much to do so away from the 'cafe' environment? A mid way between Rm 101 and the Cafe perhaps? The Saloon Bar? Wll, ok perhaps the name isn't quite right....but is the idea good?

OP
OP
Bandini

Bandini

Sounds like a pleasant policy. Isn't it possible to have another room - give it a suitable name and allow those who are being a bit much to do so away from the 'cafe' environment? A mid way between Rm 101 and the Cafe perhaps? The Saloon Bar? Wll, ok perhaps the name isn't quite right....but is the idea good?

"The Gents" :smile: Smelly, peeing against a deodorant block or wiping your "freshly" washed hands on the leftover bit of a rollatowel, listening to others going on about...

and, of course "The Ladies" :smile: Orderly, gossipy, scandalous, fragrant and undeniably logical.

I know where I would like to hang out.

"The Gents" :laugh: Smelly, peeing against a deodorant block or wiping your "freshly" washed hands on the leftover bit of a rollatowel, listening to others going on about...

and, of course "The Ladies" ;) Orderly, gossipy, scandalous, fragrant and undeniably logical.

I know where I would like to hang out.

Top Bottom