Reactions to your cam

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Iceniner

I normally get a few strange looks from people in vans etc when they glimpse my helmet light&cam, but today i went past one middle aged gent on a bike.

As we passed he started to reach his hand out towards my head :biggrin:. I have no idea what he was doing as he didnt say anything. He just reached out towards my camera (well i think thats what he was doing).

What reactions have others had from fellow cyclists?

Night Train

Maker of Things
He probably thought you had something stuck to your helment and didn't know.

Having seen some of the footage here I am really tempted to get one myself and also for the front and rear of the car/trailer.

davidtq

Reactions to my camera from other cyclists are normally enthusiasm and considering getting one themselves, Mainly because the majority of my route is one big accident black spot due to horrendous traffic...

Ive had numerous pedestrians comment as I go past "hes got a camera on his helmet!" to which I normally say "yep" as I pass, the other day some lads came to the conclusion I was a police officer and started chanting "busy busy busy" as I passed. Made me smile...

Had an amazing jaw dropped goggle eyed reaction from a BMW driver one time when I over took him on the right knocked on his window and told him to mind the cycle lane (that he was driving in). He was gawking at the camera on the helmet as if I was some sort of alien. The look on his face made it all very worthwhile :evil:... Which reminds me I must get myself an airzound some time.

Top Bottom