Real man shaving.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fossala

Guru
Turns out a lot of us shave with DE or Straight razors. What do you shave with?

Me? Merkur 34c (feather blades) or a iwasaki for a treat. I use a Invisable edge badger brush with Edward jagger sandlewood shaving soap.

jazzkat

Fixed wheel fanatic.
I've always shaved with a double edge razor. None of this mach fusion 3 nonsense.
Mind you, I was given some Taylor of Old Bond St shaving cream and a badger hair brush and it's fab. Much better than the squirty cream stuff.
But, I live in a soft water area so getting good foam from soap isn't a problem.

AndyRM

XOXO
But the first 6 months of a new job I have too. It looks good...

So does a magnificent beard.

I have to confess that I have been shaving my birthright more often recently. Without wanting to be too graphic, my good lady finds it tickly when we are enjoying relations.

OP
OP
fossala

fossala

Guru
Without wanting to be too graphic, my good lady finds it tickly when we are enjoying relations.
My misses like the feel of a beard, but the looks of clean shaven.

Duckehhh

Merkur 34c with astra blades, an eBay job badger brush. Currently super lathering arko shave soap and Taylor of old bond street sandalwood cream

Finished off with a alum block, which I dropped this morning, and it smashed into a million pieces on the bathroom floor. Turkish lemon colonge and nivea post shave balm

OP
OP
fossala

fossala

Guru
Merkur 34c with astra blades, an eBay job badger brush. Currently super lathering arko shave soap and Taylor of old bond street sandalwood cream

Finished off with a alum block, which I dropped this morning, and it smashed into a million pieces on the bathroom floor. Turkish lemon colonge and nivea post shave balm
I left my alum block on the side of my sink, turned into sand paper.

Sittingduck

Legendary Member
Beard on the face that's clipped periodically with Babyliss electric clippers.
The legs - I use whatever cheap plastic disposable razors I am able to lay my paws upon. Infact I just did them in the bath. Used 2 razors. A sensitive skin blue one - not sure of the make but it wasn't all that & a yellow Bic single bladed budget special. The Bic was far superior!

byegad

Legendary Member
I use a rechargeable electric razor, though it probably needs a charge again, as I last used it in December 1976!

Top Bottom