Real numptie question about pedals

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

briank

Well I hope he's back before dark...
At least it's flattish round Cambridge, but if he set off first thing he could be half-way to to Durham or Canterbury by now. And all without a cafe of comfort break!

Steve Austin

The Marmalade Kid
I'll make him some Tea if he gets to Canterbury :laugh:

OP
OP
SamN01

SamN01

Update!

Went out on Sunday and had no problems to speak of. Only did the couple of miles to Tesco and back however managed to get clipped in and out without too much grief! I have the settings pretty loose which is just as well as this morning was the big test as I was cycling my bike which I have only had for a week with the new SPD shoes on icy roads in the Cambridge rush hour traffic.

Thankfully I made it in one piece. I had a very near clipless moment when I pulled up and unclipped my right shoe ready to use as my standing leg only for my weight and the bike to transfer to the left. Managed to get my left foot unclipped just in time (somehow) to stop me hitting the floor, it probably looked a little silly but not as silly as me lying on the road feet still attached to pedals.

There is bound to be a 'moment' within the next week or two....I will keep you posted!

Sam

Top Bottom