Realistic commuting distances

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
blazed said:
You could go out and realistically do 200 miles you arent going to die. When im on the road its like im eating it up, i look behind me and theres nothing there just empty space. Thats because im in the zone, its all mental you can get there to. I swear some days its like im in some sort of time warp.

Slightly OT: I've pondered on this before. The medico's will know - is it to do with altered perception casued by changes in body chemistry due to exercise? Does it only kick in on longer rides?

blazed

220lb+
beanzontoast said:
Slightly OT: I've pondered on this before. The medico's will know - is it to do with altered perception casued by changes in body chemistry due to exercise? Does it only kick in on longer rides?

I dont know that it has anything to do with your body you are not perceiving it to happen it is actually happening. I could swear at least a few times time has stood still, i guess i hit some sort of crazy speed and cause some kind of black hole. Im like a particle accelerator on two wheels.

Lisa21

Mooching.............
blazed said:
I could swear at least a few times time has stood still, i guess i hit some sort of crazy speed and cause some kind of black hole. Im like a particle accelerator on two wheels.

:smile::rofl::smile::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: ffs

Top Bottom