Really Really Sorry

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
berty bassett

berty bassett

Legendary Member
enoughs enough now ! 40 mile - 2 wheel changes :thumbsdown: first back wheel went down so changed inner tube - 5 mile up the road front wheel goes down so i was at side of road choosing what inner tube to repair - couldn't find hole in the first one so that went back in and got me home , now of to the shops to buy more - these were continental pack of 5 from wiggle but i have gone through them all now and lost confidence in them now - anyone else had problems with them - no thorns in tyres no glass , 1 valve almost off where it meets tyre , last one unexplained going down ,and 3 holes on the ribbed part so i cant fix . I BELIEVE IN YOU - NOW LEAVE ME ALONE turn around 3 times spit and touch left shoe

Shut Up Legs

Down Under Member
Ooops, goading the PF not a good idea.
Try leaving cake out for her ^_^
No, don't do that, she'll get fat. Oh, wait a sec, that'll mean she won't be able to catch up with us :evil:. Well, alright then, leave cake out ^_^.

Saluki

World class procrastinator
No, don't do that, she'll get fat. Oh, wait a sec, that'll mean she won't be able to catch up with us :evil:. Well, alright then, leave cake out ^_^.
If she gets fat, will she have to change her name to Mavis?

marknotgeorge

Hol den Vorschlaghammer!
I reckon That Woman Who Should Not Be Mentioned is the dark side of the Tooth Fairy. I mean, what else is she gonna do with all of those sharp bits of bone)

OP
OP
berty bassett

berty bassett

Legendary Member
I reckon That Woman Who Should Not Be Mentioned is the dark side of the Tooth Fairy. I mean, what else is she gonna do with all of those sharp bits of bone)

what a brilliant story to tell the grandkids ! cant wait to till next time i see em - right up there with icecream man playing tune when hes empty

Top Bottom