Rear Light Mounting (TL-LD1100)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Graham O

Hello, I've just received a Cateye LD1100 rear light and on looking on the Cateye website, I see that it talks about a rear rack mount (on the comparison page). However, they don't have a particular bracket for rack mounting. I'm wondering how one is meant to mount it to a rear rack, rather than the seat post, or if people have got a good diy approach?

Thanks for your help

Joe

Über Member
I think this may be what you're after.
http://wiggle.co.uk/ProductDetail.aspx?Cat=cycle&ProdID=5360032017&N=Cateye Rear Carrier Mounting

Having said that I'm sure mine came with a (different to this) fitting for a rear rack.

OP
OP
G

Graham O

Brilliant. That's just what I'm after. Many thanks. I wonder why I couldn't find it on the Cateye website? Probably blind! Just had another look and still can't find it. Oh well, I'll get one from Wiggle then.

i think it's listed on the importers website (zyro) make sure it can't be easily removed when you put it on . a clubmate has had two of them nicked.

Elmer Fudd

Miserable Old Bar Steward
piedwagtail91 said:
i think it's listed on the importers website (zyro) make sure it can't be easily removed when you put it on . a clubmate has had two of them nicked.
Use Torx headed bolt and use (high torque) Locktite on the back nut.
You will of course need a hacksaw or drill if you ever want to remove it.

Top Bottom