Recognised by a Lurker

Noodley

Guest
Last night I went out for a pub run with a club I am thinking of joining and got speaking to a few of the members. One of them introduced himself then asked my name. I replied, and the conversation went something like this:

Him - "You're not ****** (my old C+ username) are you?"

Me - "Er, yes I am"

Him - "I was a lurker on C+"

Me - "Oh dear, what do you know?"

Him - "It all"

It didn't seem to put him off speaking to me.
;)
 
Fame at last!
Who were you btw? Enquiring minds are...enquiring.
 

Dayvo

Just passin' through
Location
oSLo
If he asked you your name, he must have been an effing genius to dedcuct what your user name was! ;) - assuming, of course, you are/were known by your initials!
Otherwise a :ohmy: on my behalf! (there isn't a smiley with egg all over it).
Or maybe there is - :ohmy: - although I still think it looks more like a knickerless lady bending over. :angry:
 
OP
Noodley

Noodley

Guest
Chuffy said:
Fame at last!
Who were you btw? Enquiring minds are...enquiring.
I shall send you a PM as I require to remain anon. You probably won't recognise me.

(Please can anyone who knows who I was not reveal it or I will have to change my name again. Please. Please. Please. ;))
 

Dayvo

Just passin' through
Location
oSLo
Noodley;37001][QUOTE=Chuffy said:
Fame at last!
(Please can anyone who knows who I was not reveal it or I will have to change my name again. Please. Please. Please. :o)
Ooops! Didn't give too much away, did I? ;):blush:
 
OP
Noodley

Noodley

Guest
Dayvo;37002][QUOTE=Noodley;37001][QUOTE=Chuffy said:
Fame at last!
(Please can anyone who knows who I was not reveal it or I will have to change my name again. Please. Please. Please. :o)
Ooops! Didn't give too much away, did I? ;):blush:[/QUOTE]


Nope, I don't think I'll be rumbled. :ohmy:
 
OP
Noodley

Noodley

Guest
User76 said:
Why the need for secrecy, I'm absolutely intrigued now:wacko:
I *had* to change my username due to my job.

I shall send you a PM.
 

Dayvo

Just passin' through
Location
oSLo
I'm intigued to know why you chose the name 'Noodley' when as posting once as your previous self you expressed a desire to have a different, more imaginative name! ;):tongue:
 
Top Bottom