Recommend a mini pump...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vickster

Legendary Member
Only works on Presta - not an issue if you don't also have a bike with schrader - i.e. MTB

See if Bikeradar have ever reviewed

Omario7

Regular
Yes, i only need it for my road bike as i can use my old pump for my hybrid. I cant find any reviews for this, but it's really too good a product not to buy IMO! I was going to settle for the Blackburn but this spec is better...

fudgepanda

The Topeak minithingy has both Schrader and Presta adaptor so can do both kinds of valves. Note to self: Don't use it as a water pistol this time. After that I found that you can't compress water like air. Mind you, that was 38 years ago.

MrJamie

Oaf on a Bike
+1 for Lezyne :smile:

I use a Lezyne Alloy Drive, presta & schraeder, and has one of them hose attachments so you dont bust your valve being over enthusiastic. I think for a road bike the Pressure Drive is better for the higher pressures. :smile:

djb1971

Legendary Member
The best non track pumps I've used so far are the lezyne road drive/micro floor and the topeak mountain/road morph. All great pumps, the only issue I've had with any of them was the rubber plugs rotting away on the road drive. You can replace them though.

Top Bottom