Recommend me a fan please...............

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

T4tomo

Legendary Member
world No1 Cycling fan....

1626359060353.png

David84

Just ordered the Cardio54 :okay:
How are you finding it? I'm looking for a new fan.

David84

It's quite simply brilliant. You can get the cheaper version but I wanted the remote and it only comes with the Cardio54. I'm really glad I paid the extra though as the remote is very handy, plus the unit is far easier on the eye than the industrial looking version.
Thank you. I think I'll get one of those.

mjd1988

Guru
Agreed, move as much air as a 20" floor fan and MUCH quieter ... It's also a much narrower air stream as well. I got mine from Amazon ... And at only £70 you could buy two for the price of a Wahoo

Crazy late to this thread but tempted by this bad boy. Is the only difference between it and the cardio the remote?

newts

Veteran
Crazy late to this thread but tempted by this bad boy. Is the only difference between it and the cardio the remote?
The ability to adjust the fan mid session with the remote is certainly worth the extra cost👍.
Mine arrived in a couple of days, Cardio10 discount should still work.

mjd1988

Guru
It would be worth trying 'TROCTOBER20' as a discount code.

That works cheers and that's 20% off so worth people usng

Northern Ireland delivery an extra 20 quid though 😤 which cancels out benefits so same price as Amazon prime with free delivery for me (and much handier to return if any issues)

Last edited:

BurningLegs

Veteran
It would be worth trying 'TROCTOBER20' as a discount code.
Top tip, thanks

I was planning to do a DIY job of a remote controlled fan this weekend with a dimmer switch, some flex, and undoubtedly copious amounts of electrical tape.

That would have cost me about £30 and an hour that I’d rather spend on the turbo, so ordered one of these for £80 👍

Top Bottom