Recommend me a gas barbeque please....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
GrumpyGregry

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
Pre-emptive strike by the women in my life. Almost needless to say they bought something so big and heavy they couldn't actually get it out of the car when they got it home. Four burners? wtf do we need four burners four, that's like a burner each!

U

User482

Pre-emptive strike by the women in my life. Almost needless to say they bought something so big and heavy they couldn't actually get it out of the car when they got it home. Four burners? wtf do we need four burners four, that's like a burner each!

You probably have 4 burners on your hob. So now you have 8!

Doseone

Guru
Weber Q220 - had mine for 6 years, starts like a dream, cooks brilliantly, reliable as you like. Ideal for burgers, steaks etc, not so good if you want to do roasts or get in to wood smoking your food. Honestly, if it broke tomorrow I would buy another one. £300 will get a really good Weber Q. Also, easy to clean. It comes out of the shed after the winter and starts first time. If you get the fold up cart it is also quite portable, great for camping trips.

nick.b

webber BBQs are pretty decent i had one that didnt rot in the 8 years i left it outside never being used because i prefer coal.

OP
OP
GrumpyGregry

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
First test cook with the homebase jobbie they bought shows the heat tents give you 'the smoke' just like the charcoal does but without the flame ups. The corn on the cob was delicious.

Top Bottom