Recommend me a helmet-mountable (rear) LED light

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Maz

Guru
Hello
Can anyone recommend me a helmet-mountable (rear) LED light, please? Preferably nice and bright with a flashing mode. Part of my commute is on a busy 70 dual carriageway and I want to be well lit up. (I already have lights on the bike and a hi-viz vest). Many thanks.

OP
OP
Maz

Maz

Guru
Many thanks, Mr Paul.

OP
OP
Maz

Maz

Guru
gambatte said:
Hmmm, looks good, got me a £3 decathlon voucher......
Got mine from the Nottingham branch...I dare say they have them in Sheffield, too. Cost £5.35 AND it comes with a STRAP!! ;)

gambatte

Middle of the pack...
Maz said:
it comes with a STRAP!! ;)

Hmm... You couldn't be making an obtuse reference to a particular shop that, due to its lack of communication, now has a complaint against them logged with 'consumer direct'?;)

Arch

Married to Night Train
Not quite what you're asking for, but I have a little backupz type light,

http://www.cyclestore.co.uk/productDetails.asp?productID=5384

on my helmet. I got a pair last Christmas, I think they came from our local hardware type shop and were even cheaper than £5. The front one is a handy extra as well. Worth having a look and investing in a couple of pairs when you find them cheap - very light and mountable just about anywhere with a bit of thought.

Also, if you are caught out after dark with a mate with no lights, they are easy to lend, not needing brackets...

Arch said:
Not quite what you're asking for, but I have a little backupz type light,

http://www.cyclestore.co.uk/productDetails.asp?productID=5384

on my helmet. I got a pair last Christmas, I think they came from our local hardware type shop and were even cheaper than £5. The front one is a handy extra as well. Worth having a look and investing in a couple of pairs when you find them cheap - very light and mountable just about anywhere with a bit of thought.

Also, if you are caught out after dark with a mate with no lights, they are easy to lend, not needing brackets...

Moral dilemma: Bonj hasn't got any lights. ;)

Top Bottom