Recommend Me a Waterproof Smartphone Case for My Jersey Pocket

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Heltor Chasca

Out-riding the Black Dog
My phone company is upgrading me to an iPhone 8 and my current wallet with clear touchscreen window on one side won’t fit. The branding has rubbed off so I can’t find a bigger sibling. It’s something like Ficks....p but Google doesn’t bring anything up. It has a split compartment so I can put money and cards in one side too, but this isn’t essential.

The iPhone 8 is waterproof but it is also so it stays clean and I scratched in my pocket at work (gardener)

Any recommendations? (I have tried the cheap, clear drybags from eBay, but they eventually split) ROBUST is your word of the day.

Arjimlad

Tights of Cydonia

Last edited:
OP
OP
Heltor Chasca

Heltor Chasca

Out-riding the Black Dog
Even the beefed up otterbox ?
You can try aqua pack they are good waterproof wallets. They float too if the worse happens.

On my iPhone SE the dust gets in via the home button and two camera cut outs but the OtterBox protects against drops etc. The Fickaskap up thread has been great at prolonging the condition of the phone from dust and water.

icowden

Veteran
Of course the phone itself is supposed to be waterproof enough to stand 30 minutes under 3 foot of water...

OP
OP
Heltor Chasca

Heltor Chasca

Out-riding the Black Dog
Of course the phone itself is supposed to be waterproof enough to stand 30 minutes under 3 foot of water...

That’s brilliant I know. This is a big USP for me, but because of the work I do, lots of crud gets into my pockets and scratches the phone. And on the bike I take cash and credit cards, so I was after additional protection and multi usage. I hand the phones down to my daughters so I like them to be in as good nick as possible. Thanks:okay:

Top Bottom