Record your milage Bikejournal.com

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

frog

Frog, are you not on the bike at the moment ??

Sorry! I'll chuck my two pennyworth in tonight - all the data is in the GPS and I haven't had chance to down load it this week. I've only got the software on one PC and I'd managed to bury that under a load of manuals :biggrin:

All up to date now! :smile:

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
Now I have to choose whether to allocate my mileage to bentrideronline or cyclechat!! I guess it'll be cyclechat, in spite of riding most of my mileage on the bent, I spend more time on here.

OP
OP
4F

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
BentMikey said:
Now I have to choose whether to allocate my mileage to bentrideronline or cyclechat!! I guess it'll be cyclechat, in spite of riding most of my mileage on the bent, I spend more time on here.

Nice one Mikey, welcome aboard.

Elmer Fudd

Miserable Old Bar Steward
Bike logs is good for personal use. Somebody one here wrote / was involved in it and I can't remember who plus all details have gone after my PC went the way of the Dodo. :biggrin:
Still got the programme though. The joys of old PCs', you have a floppy drive :biggrin:

frog

When a PC gives up the ghost it isn't necessirily the hard drive which fails. We get a lot of success at work by taking out the drive from a supposedly dead PC and putting in a case as a second drive. The new host PC boots up and usually the data can be taken off the old drive.

Top Bottom