Recovery of stolen bike

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
The bike was purchased just over two years ago , so your book is incorrect is it not ? , if you had read all the posts there wasn’t much need to reiterate the already answered questions , the OP was inviting answers to my legal standing, and was answered, , btw @screenman it wasn’t insured, unfortunately ,
No you are wrong. I have
The bike was purchased just over two years ago , so your book is incorrect is it not ? , if you had read all the posts there wasn’t much need to reiterate the already answered questions , the OP was inviting answers to my legal standing, and was answered, , btw @screenman it wasn’t insured, unfortunately ,
In MY book its an old bike. I have bought 3 bikes in the last 2 years. I wonder how a thief treats a stolen bike over 18 months.

OP
OP
ozboz

ozboz

Guru
No you are wrong. I have

In MY book its an old bike. I have bought 3 bikes in the last 2 years. I wonder how a thief treats a stolen bike over 18 months.

Irrespective of how many bikes you have bought in the same time frame , If you had as you claim read the posts then you should have taken it in that the bike was sold on by the thief to an unsuspecting buyer , the word old as per the the English dictionary means old, hardly two years ,

OP
OP
ozboz

ozboz

Guru
No ,it must have been sold on again: Pity

Top Bottom